Sunday, November 15, 2009

MAC Delft, Blue Brown & Spiritualize Pigment




I've been dying to use my Delft paint pot, since I've been neglecting it ;D I love that thing though it's such a gorgeous base! I did this look today before Dinner. We were having sushi. I was inspired by the fish scales & the multi different colors within the skin. I loveee that, things that are duo colors. Welp let me know ya thoughts in the comment section!

What I Used:
BASE:
MAC "Delft" paint pot (Lid blended into crease & lower lashline)

Eyes:
MAC Vanilla e/s (brow highlight)
Prestige eyeshadow in "Golden Sun" (Under brow highlight)
MAC "Blue Brown" Pigment (all over lid & over crease blended into "Golden Sun" & lower lashline)
MAC "Spiritualize" Pigment (middle of lid)
Heavenly Natural Pigment in "Soulful" (tear ducts)
Urban Decay Liner in "Zero" (waterline)

Cheeks:
Hip Creme Blush in "Spry"
Hip Creme Blush in "Enamoured"

Lips
Dollar Tree find in (Carlo & Ronna) there is no name, just the name of the company & it's from Spain lol go figure.. being at a Dollar Tree. Anyway, if you can find it.. get it!! this lip gloss dries to a matte lipstick after the gloss is gone! More lipglosses should do this! it's FAB!


No comments:

Post a Comment