Sunday, November 29, 2009

Furious Coutour Desire (Heavenly Naturals)


Well my camera died before I could take more pictures that were clearer. I will be doing this look again and taking the pictures outside. I have a feeling the colors will look more true to color then. I loved how this look came out.. and how vibrant it is in real life. I love Desire and Coutour together but wanted to add some purple in the mix. Please let me know your thoughts!

What I Used:

Base:
Heavenly Natural Eyeshadow Primer

Eyes:
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Daddy's Girl" ( tear ducts to middle of lid & under brow highlight)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Coutour" ( lower lashline )
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Furious" (Crease)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Naked" (Brow highlight)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Desire" (Middle of lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Zero" (waterline)

Cheeks:
Prestige blush in "Sea Grass"

Lips:
NYX Cosmetics in "Thalia"
Revlon Lipgloss in "Wild about Violets"

To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com/
or
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyNaturals


No comments:

Post a Comment