Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beauty From The Earth (Mint & Deep Blue Greens)



Beauty from the Earth Cosmetics owner Crystal gave me the chance to try a few of her pigments about a month ago. I took tons of swatches and reviews when my computer decided to die on me. I was so upset, since I had looks to upload and so much work done. So now I'm redoing some looks I had done before they got lost. Tonight I will be uploading the swatches and product info.

I did this look to do some shopping with the family for Thanksgiving. I love the Mint color, it's been a color I've been looking to get. I needed a really good pigmented Mint and this is the perfect mint shade. Illusion is also one of my favorites, being a beautiful blue green.

I hope you like this look, please comment!

What I Used:
Eyes-

Heavenly Naturals eye primer

Urban Decay eyshadow in "Sellout" (Brow highlight)

Urban Decay eyshadow in "YDK" (Under brow highlight)

Beauty from the Earth
pigment in "Mint" (Middle of lid, tear ducts & mirrored on lower lashline)

Beauty from the Earth pigment in "Illusion" (Crease & outer lower lashline)


Urban Decay eyshadow in "Perversion" (Outer V)

NYC liquid eyeliner in "black" (lid)


Urban Decay liner in 24/7 "zero" (waterline)


Blush-
MAC blush in "Spaced Out"

Lips-
Motives Cosmetics lipstick in "Nude"

Revlon lipgloss in "Nude Lustre"





To purchase please visit: http://www.bftecosmetics.com/

To save her on twitter please visit: http://www.twitter.com/bftecosmetics

To Shop for Motives Cosmetics Contact Thao's webpage at: www.marketamerica.com/tmqmarketing

No comments:

Post a Comment