Sunday, November 15, 2009

Inspired by my Shirt (Pink, Browns & Greenish)



I recently got a shirt from my honey Tulio.. He was so nice to do that. I bought the same shirt in a different colors but he liked this one as well. So he decided to get it for me. He wanted to see a look inspired from it so this is what I came up with.
I hope you like!

What I Used:
Base:
MAC Painterly Pot

Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Dutchess" (lid to the middle)<--pink golden pigment
Prestige eyeshadow in "Coffee Bean" (crease)
NYX eyeshadow in "Brown" (under brow highlight)
NYX eyeshadow in "Wild Fire" (Lid middle to crease) <--greenish tealish color.
NYX eyeshadow in "Sahara" (Brow highlight)
Motives Cosmetics eyeliner in "Dark Brown"

Cheeks:
Motives Cosmetics in "porcelain doll"

Lips:
Motives Cosmetics lipliner in "Tender"
Motives Cosmetics lipstick in "Pink Pearls"
Revlon Lipgloss in "Pink Afterglow"



No comments:

Post a Comment