Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebrities/ Women I'd like to MAKE OVER lol (RANT)

OOO Jesus help me..



Sometimes, I get so mad when I see celebrities or normal women, with AWFUL make up jobs.

Now, I don't pride myself on saying that I'm the best at make up, because I'm not. In all honesty there are hundreds of talented women out there, and shoot I'm still learning.

What angers me is knowning there are make up artists that are employed by Celebrities that do crappy jobs for I'm sure hella $$$. I think there are tons of supposed "MUA'S" that should not be. I found a few pictures of examples of what I'm talking about lol.

This is just one pet peeve, and really I would love to get my hands on celebrity to bring out their full potential. It's soo annoying to me to see such beautiful women in the hands of puppet masters. ughhh.

Anyway, what is your make up pet peeve? Any celebs that you see constantly get it wrong? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment