Monday, November 16, 2009

.99c Store Finds! Affordable Make up!


Hey Queens!! I wanted to do a lil post after I took a trip to my local .99c store that just opened down the street from me.

I went with my Tulio and my Mother and found some great finds, I wanted to share with you! I'm always looking for ways to save money, but broaden my make up collection with different colors. I'm never afraid to try new brands cause you'll never know what you'll find!

Tulio found these palettes for me while I was searching through all the other make up stuff they had available. I found all these for only $6.00 total!! Of course they are not MAC quality but with a little concealer or base you'll be great!

Next time your at a dollar store, make sure to take a look in the make up department.. you'll never know what you'll find!!

American Idol Must Have Looks Palettes
(Eyes, Lips & Cheeks)
______________________________________




______________________________________


______________________________________

AZIZA Palettes & Swatches (No names on palettes)



______________________________________




______________________________________




______________________________________




______________________________________




To find a store near you, please visit: http://www.99only.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment