Saturday, July 9, 2011

Motherland!

The Tentacle Threads Motherland gig last night was a blast, I had so much fun! We danced to some awesome industrial all night, watched contact juggling, played with balloon animals, scored free beer and wore sexy sexy outfits- PVC leggings? YES PLEASE!
I finally took my camera to one of these things, so I have photos!
(sorry about the brightness, my camera's flash is like a supernova)

My lovely Sean and I:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With the amazing vocalist DajeJer:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sneaking off for free beer after the show:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I haven't gotten any photos/videos from the actual runway back just yet, but once I have i'll post them. i'll hopefully have some new photos soon from my Tengu shoot a few weeks back, the make up was INCREDIBLE. I can't really describe it, other than by saying it took 4 hours to complete. No exaggeration, either. SORE bum after that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment