Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tentacle Threads Motherland Gig

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I haven't updated my Blog for ages!
I haven't been able to shoot much recently because of my uni major work that i've been consumed in, (will be shooting the pieces soon, i'm very proud of them ^^) and a few family dilemmas that i've had to deal with which has caused me to have to delay a lot of my shoots a month or two, I felt horrible having to do it, but it needed to be done unfortunately.
But now it's holidays, im hoping to get the rest of my shoot i've had to post pone done, I miss getting arty!

If you live in Sydney, you should keep the 8th of July free for the Tentacle Threads Motherland fundraiser gig held at the Red Rattler in Marrickville. As you know, I've worked very closely with Tentacle Threads over the last couple of years, and they're really getting very big now on the alternative market!
So this year, they're looking to take their brand overseas to the UK, but of course need the funding to do so.
So they're hosting a big night filled with dub step, burlesque, incredible live music, fashion runways, contact juggling and whatnot, and all their clothes will be for sale HALF PRICE! It's going to be amazing, and yours truly will be walking the runway in those skull pasties!
Oh, and there will be cupcakes. Now you really have no excuse!



So come buy and watch- Tickets are $12 pre-order from Tentacle Threads, or $15 on the door.

Hope to see you there!

Below
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment