Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TBD Recap & a DC on Heels Throwback!

This week Markette tackles wines with funny names (care for a glass of "Bad Boy Red" or "Bitch")? Meanwhile, Vanessa explains the theory behind "Deals for Deeds."

Also on this week's DC on Heels TV segment: Prince George's Prince of Parkour and the ShoeDazzle.com Hot Heels of the Week!

Ah, you know the dress I wore on yesterday's show brings back memories of when Vanessa and I first started our blog and TV show on cable access back in 2009. 

You see, we did this whole makeover segment with DC-based designer Aidah Fontenot where we went from "drab" to "fab" and the dress I wore yesterday on TBD TV was my makeover dress! Check out this DC on Heels BLAST from the PAST: 
We've come a long way baby! This, I know for sure. Stay tuned in 2011 as we continue to give you the local hook-up on food, fashion & fun in the nation's capital!

xoxo,

Markette
Let's Connect!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment