Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heavenly Greens & Golds feat. Heavenly Naturals



I hope you enjoy this green look using Heavenly Naturals. Sea Dragon and Couture just go hand and hand, both are soooo unique and gorgeous. I had to do a look with them.

I recently got the chance to try a angled liner brush sent to me by Sigma Brushes. I loved it!! I want to do a full review soon, so look out for that next.

I do want to say that this was hiliarious to record. Tulio and I were soooo extremely tired, it was around 5am in the morning and we got giggly. I couldn't describe what I needed to and came out laughing so hard we both were crying lol. I'm sure you'll hear both of us dying laughing.

Anyway, please let me know your thoughts!! Thanks guys!! Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!



PLEASE WATCH IN HD!

What I used:
Base:
Painterly Pot by MAC
Tropical Palette by Mehron

Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals "Lucky"
Heavenly Naturals "Lemy-Lime"
Heavenly Naturals "Sea Dragon"
Heavenly Naturals "Dream girl"
Heavenly Naturals "Naked"
Heavenly Naturals "Vanilla Crush"

Cheeks:
Heavenly Natural "Blushin' 13"

Lips:
L'oreal Timeless Coral lip liner
Wet & Wild "902c" Lipstick
Sally Hansen "20 Ginger"

Eyebrows:
Jordana eye pencil in "Coffee Bean"

To Purchase Heavenly Naturals, please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com

Need AFFORDABLE BRUSHES?
Purchase Sigma through my link! Get a FREE GIFT with $30 purchase!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=10473





No comments:

Post a Comment