Monday, January 18, 2010

Neutral Eyes w/ Yellow Duo pop & Hot Gold Pink Lip


I did this look the other day while heading off to the mall. My mom was looking for a special ring my niece bought from Hot Topic. She is so cute, she saved up her money to buy the $16 ring. .. then a week later it broke. She was soooo upset. But Hot Topic being the cool company it is, replaced it for free!! It was so awesome.

I hope you like this look, I wanted to add a lil yellow duochrome in there for some pop on the eyes.

What I Used:

Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals Pigment in "Intuition" (Crease blended into brow highlight)
Heavenly Naturals Pigment in "Reverence" (Crease to darken)
Heavenly Naturals Pigment in "Naked" (Brow highlights)
Heavenly Naturals Pigment in "Posh" (Lid)
Heavenly Naturals Pigment in "Charm" (Tear Ducts)
NYC Liquid liner in "Black" (lid)

Cheeks:
MAC blush in "Eversun"
Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin' 13"

Lips:
NYX lipgloss in "Gold Pink"


No comments:

Post a Comment